Your new company
A large Public Sector organisation based in Leeds are looking to recruit an ICT Network Support Analyst to join them on a Temp to Perm basis.
Your new role
As Network Support Analyst you will primarily be responsible for providing technical support and maintenance across the organisations existing data/voice network, associated applications and services. Currently The Data Network currently supports 5000 devices across a number of sites throughout the Leeds and York area and you will provide support to the Head of ICT Network Services in the planning and implementation of strategic unified and collaboration projects
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you should be a seasoned Network Support Analyst, able to demonstrate your experience in the following areas.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience of working in a large LAN/WAN data and telephony communications environment, experience of data and voice cabling.
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco iOS.
- Use of management tools such as Solarwinds.
- Good understanding of the IP Addressing, DNS/DHCP and general TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Experience of configuring and troubleshooting Firewalls inclusive of ACLs, NAT and PAT, IPSEC and SSL VPNs.
- An appreciation and understanding of network security issues and their importance within the context of a health environment.
- Liaison with, third party IT suppliers.
- Operation of Helpdesk systems.
- Working within a Microsoft environment.
- Follow ITIL Service Delivery and support processes
In addition you should be Customer focused and comfortable operating as part of a team, with the ability to respond to queries and provide advice and guidance in a logical, patient and supportive manner.
What you'll get in return
For this role a competitive hourly rate of circa £22.00 is on offer for this role. In addition to your own dedicated Hays Consultant to guide you through every step of the application process.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.