Everything at ClearScore has the user at its core. We help our users improve their financial well-being. For Free. Forever.
ClearScore is developing a new product that will take that mission further - OneScore will give our users an understanding of their entire financial well-being and the guidance they need to reach their financial goals. All in a single app that is calm, clear, and beautiful. We are looking for a senior iOS developer to help us realise this vision.
You will lead a team of iOS developers, working in an interdisciplinary squad, to take the current open beta product to its full fruition and push into the market. You will develop experiences that are as beautiful and visually complex as they are helpful and optimised.
"People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being."
This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world. From building financial literacy chatbots, to creating industry leading relationships and integrations with financial institutions, our technology and our developers enable the creation of the next generation of consumer-facing financial technology.
We are proud to say that our engineering team at ClearScore is world class and at the heart of making this mission a reality for our millions of users. For more information on our tech stack check out our Tech Radar 2020, how we work is summarised in our Engineering Principles and we have many other Tech Blogs on Medium.
We are right for you if you’d like to:
- Contribute to a meaningful product that helps people improve their lives
- Get involved with a product in the early stages and contribute significantly to the key decisions that will shape its future
- Work in a truly collaborative team that allows you to get involved in design discussions, user testing, and product strategy development
- Work in a company that invests in the continuous learning, personal development, and mental health of its employees
You are right for us if you have:
- Passion for helping people tackle the complicated world of finance and achieve their life goals
- Ability to manage the tricky balance of speed of iteration with the quality engineering needed to enable the product to scale to millions of users
- Proven record of developing quality iOS apps, including leading significant technical decisions
- No trouble dealing with ambiguity - in fact, you revel in it because it lets you shape your own world
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a fully stocked drinks fridge!
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.