We have a great opportunity for a talented Software Developer who has a minimum of 5yrs' work experience utilising skills in MS SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#, WCF, Java Script, and Azure DevOps. The ideal candidate for this role is a keen problem solver who can demonstrate strong experience in these relevant technologies.
Joining the existing in-house development team, the Senior Software Developer will play a key part in the creation of enhancements, new features and products, all as part of the product roadmap. A team player, you will proactively integrate with the existing team and utilise the aforementioned core technologies to support the business and already well-established processes.
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Reporting to the Technical Architect, the Senior Software Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and demonstrating an in-depth understanding of the company's existing product and technology strategy
- Adhering to the company development process protocols, such as Source Code Management using Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Assisting in the investigation of development issues, bugs, enhancements & lifecycle evolution
- Contributing and engaging with the wider business to maintain its smooth running
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - To be considered for the role of Senior Software Developer, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5yrs work experience as a Developer in the following technologies:
- MS SQL Server (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- NET 4.5/4.7, C# WCF
- NET MVC
- Java Script, JQuery, Bootstrap, SOAP
- MS SQL Server T-SQL
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Educated to degree level in fields such as Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Preferable experience of using JIRA, Azure DevOps, GIT & DevExpress
- Highly organised and motivated
- Strong attention to detail, highly numerate and logical
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - What the company is like…
The organisation is a dynamic, fast-paced business that provide sophisticated web application solutions that involve the collection and validation of operational data, production of analytical performance reports and dashboards. The Senior Software Developer will join a company who work with a global client and user base and supported from their Head Office in Swindon. A growing, ambitious business with plans for exciting IT & Product roadmap development.
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - How to apply…
If you are interested in finding out more about the role of Senior Software Developer, and your skills and experience match, then please get in touch by submitting your CV or emailing (url removed) for more details.