A permanent Opportunity has arisen for an Automation Tester to join an organisation as they embark on their largest programme of work over the last 5 years.
Due to this large programme of work they are looking for someone to come in and create automation test frameworks to support this with integrated CI pipelines while helping raise the profile of automation within the organisation.
This is the first role and once you're in, a team will be built around you to help support the ongoing programme of work and as such will require you to help mentor and coach these individuals.
- Experience in developing test frameworks (e.g. Selenium) on both Windows and Linux environments
- Continuous Integrations tools
- Cloud Experience, preferably Azure
- Implementing BDD Frameworks using Cucumber
Other areas of interest are;
- Use of source control tools, (e.g. Git)
- Service & integration testing experience
- API development
- Experienced in SQL and Oracle database technologies
- Proficient in Atlassian Confluence and JIRA
- Angular JS & Angular Components
- Build tools, e.g. Maven, NPM.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent working environment with flexible working and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.