Commercial Banking supports over c. 300,000 business clients with a turnover above £1m p.a. Through a relationship banking based approach, we support clients by providing core banking products, such as lending, deposits and transaction banking services, as well as an extensive financial markets presence.
CB Data Services is part of Commercial Banking (CB) and our mission is to safely unlock the value of data for CB. We seek to drive a competitive advantage for our clients and the Bank by building confidence in our data and enable impactful insights to improve the client experience.
We're responsible for the development and support of a wide range of data driven solutions such as the provision of regular management information (MI) reporting and business managed applications. We help teams within CB to run important processes, client focused activity, as well as colleague and business performance. Many of our solutions are considered by their owners to be key to achieving their business goals. The role will involve working closely with colleagues in this high profile team to support and upgrade existing solutions as well as developing new solutions to meet the changing needs of our partners.
You'll work closely with the business areas to define requirements, produce prototype solutions and test deliverables through to final release.
Key Technical Experience
- At least 5 years' experience of data migration, analysis and transformation using ETL processes.
- Highly experienced in using, developing and supporting SSIS packages
- Experienced in using, developing and supporting SSRS
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of and application of, the key stages of the development lifecycle
- An aptitude for using and manipulating large amounts of data
- Understanding of Commercial banking data is a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of anti-money laundering policies and processes would also be an advantage, but not essential.
- Delivery focused - ability to see assigned development projects through to successful completion.
- Great interpersonal skills, both with partners and colleagues within the team.
- Working to tight deadlines (Project and Time Management)
In return for your expertise, you'll receive:
- Competitive Base Salary (£58,941 - £68,764 per annum)
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
So if you have the skills we're seeking and you're looking for your next step, we'd love to hear from you.
Together we make it possible.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.