Are you an experienced and talented Developer looking to take the next step in your career?
We've got a big and exciting project to hit this year and we're looking for developers to help bring it to life. This is your chance to really get your teeth into exciting projects, this year and beyond and it will be a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills in a supportive and energising environment!
If you're passionate and someone who lives and breathes software development - we want to speak to you!!
Who are DealTrak
DealTrak are a Leeds-based tech firm, located in a brilliant spot on Leeds Dock. We are part of the AutoProtect Group and, together with AutoProtect, Shine! Repair and i-Comply, we supply best-of-breed products and services to the automotive industry. AutoProtect Group deliver one-click F&I (Finance & Insurance) and unrivalled data insights to our customers.
Why work for us?
We've built a creative environment that allows our development team stay ahead of the curve. We actively encourage ideas and innovation and we're not afraid to disrupt the market!
We're an accredited Investors in People organisation and on the Workplace Wellbeing Charter - meaning we value our people and have a commitment to nurturing their development.
We're not into micro-management and we foster an agile working policy, so if you need to work from home sometimes, you can. Our office is pretty cool though, we're based right on the banks of the canal. Fancy getting the Leeds Dock water taxi to work? It drops you right outside.
You can expect a host of perks that help create an informal relaxed place to work… pool table, dart board, free fruit and fancy coffee. We have a great charity and social committee who are always coming up with fun things to do and we also like to welcome some of our DealTrak dogs into the office from time to time!
We think all this makes DealTrak a great place to work.
We've got a big and exciting project to hit this year and we need developers to help us make it happen. We are looking for developers to contribute to all aspects of ongoing software development, based at our brilliant Tech hub in Leeds. You'll be involved in the whole lifecycle - specification, development, testing and the launching of new code & functionality.
Main responsibilities for this role;
- You will be writing and overseeing the production of high-quality source code
- You'll be collaborating with our team to set specifications for new applications
- You'll be performing unit and integration testing - as well as troubleshooting and debugging applications
- You'll evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- You'll develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Developer | PHP | Agile | SCRUM | MVC Frameworks | Symfony 4+ | Zend | Laravel | Coding | Debugging | Testing | Source Code | Git | Linux | AWS | Querying | NoSQL | Graph
Monthly social activities / Fitness and Health Discounts / Health Cash Plan / Travel Loan Schemes / Contributed Pension Scheme / Flexible Working / Company profit related bonus scheme / Outstanding working environment / Attractive holiday increasing with service / Opportunities to develop new skills at events & technical forums
- Extensive PHP experience.
- Significant exposure to modern MVC frameworks is essential, e.g. Symfony 4+, Zend, Laravel.
- Conform to coding standards (PSR1/2) and participate in code reviews.
- Knowledge of Object Orientated PHP and MVC.
- Experience using Git for version control.
- Development in a Linux environment.
- Good working knowledge of SCRUM and Agile ways of working.
- Experience developing within an AWS environment.
- Experience querying and optimising data storage solutions such as relational, NoSQL and Graph.
For over 15 years, the DealTrak platform has brought F&I transactions to life in the motor finance industry. Previously Frontline Solutions, DealTrak remains focused on delivering positive outcomes for everyone involved in the motor Finance and Insurance world. We support the whole UK automotive sector and work with Dealers, Brokers, Lenders, OEMs and Insurers of all sizes. We're committed to client support and have a proactive approach to helping our users have the best possible experience with the DealTrak platform.