Required skills and experience
- Object Oriented Application Design.
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks such as Zend, Symphony or Magento.
- Experience of XML-RPC, REST, SOAP and other web services.
- MySQL, including EAV data structures.
- Experience of managing and promoting effective use of version control systems.
- Experience developing, supporting and maintaining complex, scalable web applications.
- Extensive experience of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to define, interpret and develop software to written requirements and technical specification.
- Expert understanding of XHTML and CSS3.
Perks & Benefits
Offices are based right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Manchester City Centre. Their large, open plan premises boasts a dining room, games area with a pool table and several creative break out areas to get those ideas flowing!
- 32 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Extra days holiday for every year you work.
- Flexible Working. Core hours are 10:00-4:00 so start/end time are flexible.
- Work From Home on an adhoc basis.
- Employee discount scheme with Perkbox.
- Aviva Pension Scheme.
- Bike to work scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- Paid Social Events.
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs