Templeton & Partners is currently working with a large ICT company looking for an experienced architect focus on Oracle EBS software package.
Initial 6 months contract based in Reading, or London.
Minimum working experience: 10 years
1. 6+ years advanced experience in procurement (supplier inspection and purchasing implementation) related filed (required)
2. Proficient in EBS software package and application infrastructure, technology trend of ERP; familiar with new technology and solution in industry. (required)
3. Proficient in EBS software package and application infrastructure, information & technology architecture, technology trend of ERP and Cloud application. (required)
4. Expertise in EBS or procurement filed of ERP: have successful projects experience in best practice implementation for small manufacturing customers and experience in leading cross-function purchasing for technology infrastructure, application infrastructure and related design, implementation and maintenance. (required)
5. Understand the EBS or the procurement function for industry ERP including the business flow, data flow, system logic, data module, data table structure, data processing method and system control point. (required)
6. Familiar with back-end technology, administration table, API, development tools( including but not limited to Report Builder, Form Builder, PL/SQL, ADF); experience in function expansion (required)
7. Prefer candidate with experience in enterprise IT infrastructure design , ERP cloudification, or microservices design for large enterprise. (optional)
8. Familiar with Oracle database, rich experience in SQL performance tuning (required)
9.Familiar with EBS technology and architecture deployment; rich experience in EBS system maintenance and system problem solving. (optional)