A worldwide company with an employee strength of over 20,000 employees, is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join its team based in London. As a Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and tools, achieve work-life balance as the company believe in "work hard, play hard". The company serve the Global 2000 companies
in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology industries.
To be a successful Full Stack Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
- University Bachelor’s Degree
- NodeJS backend skills.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using ReactJS or AngularJS frameworks.
- Proficient in using ReactJS/MEAN frameworks for UI and/ or NodeJS framework for microservices development.
- Must have worked with Agile Methodology and have DevOps experience and development automation.
- Experience with unit and functional test automation and delivery.
- Well versed in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and other front-end technologies.
- Competent using an RDBMS such as Oracle and Mysql.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Excellent technical documentation skills.
As a global provider of Digital Business Transformation, Digital Engineering, and Information Technology (IT) outsourcing services the company assists with the acceleration of their clients’ journey to a Digital Future.
Imagine an environment where innovation, integrity and enthusiasm are valued. A place where you can do great work and collaborate with some of the brightest people you have ever met!
In this Developer role, you may be required to travel to client sites in Edinburgh, Leeds and Manchester.
In return, the Full Stack Developer will receive a salary of €70,000.00 - €90,000.00 per annum.
To apply for this Full Stack Developer role, click apply now.
The company is willing to hire top-notch Full Stack professionals from the European Region.