Sunday 15 March 2020
£0 - £0
We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options.
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Here at Lloyds Banking Group we are recruiting an Audit Manager - IT Infrastructure role to be based in our London office.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities, and we’re playing a central role in crafting a growing UK economy.
Group Internal Audit is the third line of defence and takes a leading role in keeping the Group sustainable and secure. Our vision is to be a leading internal audit function.
We play a meaningful role to play in our business. We provide expert assurance on the control framework of LBG. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to contribute and improve our organisation’s operations. We work alongside the first and second line of defence which are the business and risk functions respectively. As the third line, we collaborate with the Board over the efficiency of the Group’s risk management, control and governance processes.
What would you get involved with?
In this key role, you’ll deliver a complex portfolio of audits with a principle focus on controls led by Group CIO Infrastructure and the Chief Security Office. A deep understanding of technology, specifically IT Infrastructure controls and risks is required to provide reliable and independent assurance on the efficiency of the control framework. You’ll support business management in understanding and accepting where action needs to be taken in order to protect the Group. In addition, you’ll work across the Group to evaluate how current and emerging technology risks can drive additional business risks.
Naturally, you’ll apply and champion the Group Internal Audit methodology and standards and keep abreast of audit standard methodology and the changing regulatory environment. As an Audit Manager, you’ll develop, coach and motivate colleagues to build high performing teams that consistently demonstrate group values.
What skills and experience can you bring to the role?
We're looking for a highly motivated team member with a relevant and validated infrastructure auditing experience, with a good level of knowledge, experience and understanding of the key risks across various IT Infrastructure technologies, including:
- Excellent knowledge (demonstrable through practical experience) of auditing security and operational risks across a variety of operating systems, including: Windows (Server Roles and Technologies; Clients) UNIX (Linux, Solaris, HPUX etc.) Mainframe (Unisys, Z/OS) Midrange (i-Series, HP Non-Stop).
- Excellent knowledge (proven through practical experience) of auditing security and operational risks across a variety of enterprise network devices and technologies, including: Routers, switches, Loadbalancers, Firewalls, Proxy Services, IDS, IPS, Telephony/ Voice technology (PABX, VoIP etc.), LAN, MAN, WAN, Remote Access, VPN, Cloud – Cloud Management Platforms, Cloud automation etc.
- Very good understanding of risks and controls across: Databases – such as IMS, DB2, DATACOM, Oracle, SQL, NoSQL, Big Data/ Data Warehouse (Hadoop, Terradata), Storage systems – such as SAN, NAS, Data Backup Technologies.
- Knowledge and application of: Project delivery, ITIL, IT Infrastructure Design, Maintenance, Monitoring and Capability Planning.
- Knowledge and understanding of key risks and controls across: Virtualisation (e.g. VMWare, Virtualbox, Citrix), File Transfer Technologies – such as SFTP, Connect:Direct, etc. Middleware – WebSphere MQ, InfoSphere DataStage etc. Batch Technologies, Cryptography/ Certificate Management, Anti-virus, malware detection, email scanning, DLP software etc.
Ideally you’ll possess relevant professional qualifications, such as CIA, CISA or CISSP or clearly evidence comparable IT audit skills acquired through relevant training and work experience. You’ll demonstrate your experience in identifying and testing IT infrastructure controls e.g. networks, databases and operating systems. Financial Services experience is not essential for this role, although you’ll be expected to quickly learn and gain a proven understanding of the key business and technology risks impacting Financial Services.
You’ll have good influencing and motivating skills in a complex and diverse partner environment. Excellent analytical, presentational, verbal and non-verbal communication skills are essential.
And in return...
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll receive:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
LBG is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
So if you have the skills we’re seeking and you’re looking for your next step, we’d love to hear from you!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.