Here at Cordant People we are currently recruiting a Marketing and Web Developer Executive to join a client of ours based in Newport. This would be a permanent opportunity for an established and talented Website Developer to join our client.
This role will see you design and maintain our websites, manage all Social Media channels and design and develop marketing material in line with our sales and marketing programme. As you will be solely responsible, it is essential that you are able to take accountability for your work and take ownership of projects, it is necessary for you to have previous working experience within this type of role, especially website design and creation, you will need to be innovative, creative and enjoy a challenge, you will have the ability to think outside of the box and bring fresh ideas.
You will have good writing and communication skills to clearly articulate the messages to suit the receiving audience. You will be commercially astute and understand the key drivers of the supply chain and its influencers and interactions. It will be your imagination and creative ability that will see the client become recognised names in the industry by building our brand awareness and brand engagement with audiences, and raising awareness of the business's profile and help deliver the commercial objectives.
Website side of the role:
- Develop Company websites from concept through to
- Completion Domain, hosting, site audits
- Maintain and update websites
- Enhance web performance including SEO with new content on a regular basis in line with sales programmes
- Attend meetings to plan and develop site content, style and appearance
- Write creative content that gets messages across by adopting a range of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience and nature of information
- Present to senior management your ideas and concepts
- Manage multiple projects and maintain deadlines
- Analyse website usage statistics, provide reports and present your work to senior management
- Create designs for new pages and work on a continuous improvement basis
- Manage all digital marketing campaigns
- Resolve any bug fixes in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure that product information is delivered clearly across all individual products displayed on the web
- Work closely with the product development and technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development
- Work directly with CEO and Technology Officer to ensure all information is collated and updated on website
- Proof-reading to produce accurate, high-end quality work across all media channels
- Show a keen interest in emerging technologies and new media, particularly digital trends and industry best practices
- Management of all social media channels
- Carry out quality assurance checks on content
Marketing side of the role:
- Establish and promote design guidelines and best practices
- Branding development and audits
- Email marketing setup and deployment
- Print production, marketing content and material for leaflets, product sheets and brochures etc.
- Magazine design & typeset
- Press proofing
- Product advertising and retail catalogue design
- Exhibition/multimedia presentations
- Be point of contact for all marketing and press enquiries
- Exhibition attendance to support sales team
Training & Development:
- Highlight your training requirements at all times.
- Understand the products.
- Attend training courses as specified by the Company.
- Devise and implement training programmes to ensure that all employees are aware of the Company's initiatives to drive down cost and deliver such programmes to ensure that all employees are aware of the Company's objectives
ESSENTIAL SKILL SET & EXPERIENCE
- Previous website design/delivery role is essential
- Keen attention to detail with an analytical approach to decision making
- Microsoft .net development
- Design skills in responsive frontend development. A portfolio of websites you have created yourself or with a team would be an advantage
- Building and maintaining ASP.Net web applications using C++ including the use of JSON, AJAX, XML and XSLT.
- Ability to create and maintain an online database (MySQL & Microsoft SQL Server 2014 using T-SQL)
- Ability to maintain a web server and manage SSL certificates.
- Direct marketing know how, appropriate creative concepts and styles for the desired customer
- Ability to work within a fast-paced sales team environment
- Ability to analyse key data, strategic operations analysis and identify performance trends, review sales and financial records and interpret data.
DESIREABLE SKILL SET & EXPERIENCE
- Mobile Apps development, design and programming
- iBeacon programming
- Ability to read technical drawings particularly construction drawings
- Previous work experience within a manufacturing environment Previous work experience of a manufacturing background.NC / HNC in Civil Engineering and knowledge of building envelop design and construction would be desirable.
You would get a salary between £30,000 - £35,000 a year working hours Monday to Friday 8 - 4, you will get free on site parking and a free on site Gym.
They really pride themselves on being great employers and they really focus on making it a great place to work.
We are shortlisting for interviews very quickly so if you are interested please apply as soon as possible.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer