Harvey Nash currently require 3 x SAP S/4HANA Test Manager's for a highly reputable FTSE 100 company. The successful candidates will have the choice of working accross the UK in locations such as London, Birmingham, Manchester, Aberdeen, Bristol + more.
* Delivery of the overall SAP test strategy and maintaining strong and collaborative relationships with functional, technical and key business stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver significant value in within the SAP programme.
* Take full accountability for programme test delivery during all phases of the programme including testing and cutover of the S4/HANA Finance implementation.
* Proven deep understanding of SAP Activate Methodology/ASAP Methodology & SAP Solution Manager.
* Construction of the testing team which allow successfully delivery of testing deliverables across the programme.
* Delivery of industry standard automation and performance testing frameworks, providing quick and efficient of test execution.
* Active engagement in defining high quality user requirements using a range of static testing techniques.. Familiar with SAP terminology, Fiori navigations & Reporting.
* Definition of standards across all disciplines of testing in scope.
* Excellent understanding of mapping business processes to SAP S4/HANA functionality.
* Providing real-time, daily and weekly reporting on test progress including delivery of dashboard reporting covering KPI's and SLA's.
* Managing the cutover implementation working with other workstreams to deliver successful delivery of the solution.
The ideal candidate is required to have multiple programme in-depth knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Implementations with proven delivery of the test function. The candidate must have the appropriate personality and gravitas to play a client-facing role as well as providing programme management and execution expertise.
* Extensive experience of industry/consulting test management experience within several different SAP Implementations.. Hands-on full life cycle SAP programme level testing experience.
* Broad understanding of SAP processes including Order to Cash, Pay to Procure, Record to Report.
* Good understanding of SAP S4/HANA Finance Core modules testing - General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Asset Accounting.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills via solid governance, change control & commercials capability.. Has the ability to build excellent relationships with client stakeholders ensuring test progress/status is clearly provided via a defined communication plan.
* Strong requirement scoping, estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues and identify remedial actions.
* The ability to advocate best practice when constructing automation and performance testing frameworks.. Proven experience in delivering cutover plans on a range of SAP programmes.
* Ensure client satisfaction is at the heart of what you do through efficiency & team work.
* ISEB/ISTQB qualified. Desirable Criteria. Demonstrate Test Manager experience of 1 full lifecycle Global rollout of SAP S4/HANA. (Greenfield Implementation)