: Full Stack .NET
developerLocation – Central London Job type
: D.O.E £60,000-£70,000Reporting to:
A leading Financial Services company based in Central London are currently looking to hire a Full Stack .NET
developer on a permeant basis to start ASAP.
The Full Stack .NET
developer role sits within our Group Analytics (GA) team in the Chief Data Office (CDO). Group Analytics is the hub for analytics and Business Intelligence within the Group. You will be helping us build an innovative self-service reporting hub which will help the business unlock the potential of data and analytics. This is a very exciting position where you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
You need to be an experienced Full stack .NET
developer who is comfortable developing both the front and back end of web applications in an agile environment.
We are flexible on specific skills but any combination of experience with:
- .NET/ASP.NET/>NET core
- React.JS or Angular
- Entity Framework
- Azure (flexible)
This would be a great role if you……
- 15% employer pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Agile working practices
- Home working opportunities
- Are passionate about web development and user experience
- Understand the value of data and analytics
- Would like a role where your skills are valued in a supportive environment
- Are looking for an opportunity to progress your skills.
If you are interested and would like to apply please email your CV to (url removed) or call Jake on (phone number removed) .
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you are able recommend please pass on my details. We offer up to £500 referral fee for all successful candidates placed.