An amazing opportunity has arisen at our client's site in Helsby for a Technical Support Assistant.
The successful candidate will form part of a flexible and dynamic team to ensure that the customer is protected and the warehouse work flow uninterrupted. This role is to start ASAP and is temporary initially until April 2020, with the potential to extend. Working hours are Monday- Friday 8am - 4pm.
Pay rate - £8.87 p/h
. (This will go to £9.04 after 12 weeks) Key Responsibilities:
1. Releasing work into the warehouse and ensuring PGI @ EOD
2. Working with customer services to meet demand and answer queries.
3. Preparing Warehouse reports for day to day operations.
4. Provide reports (KPI's).
5. Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
6. Engaging and adopting principles (Lean and Six Sigma)
7. Leasing with internal/external sites/customers.
8. Any other reasonable requirements as determined by the Operations Supervisor in accordance with the level of responsibility of the role. Person Specification:
* Experience in export and customs & excise would be advantageous
* Experience and Competence with SAP
* Qualification in Microsoft Excel, ideally to Advanced level
* Experience of working in an Administrative role is desirable
* Self-motivated, proactive and driven
* Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods / tools
* To work with colleagues as part of a team to achieve individual and company objectives **A drug screening will need to be conducted on all successful candidates.**