Becoming a PMO Analyst with Smart DCC:
Fantastic opportunity to secure a 6 months contract with Smart DCC as a PMO Analyst based in Manchester. The PMO Analyst will fill a vital role in the ongoing Smart Meter programme of work
What you'll be doing:
- Provide accurate minutes and actions
- Hold people to account for delivery
- Pro-actively ensure milestones are adhered to and diarise commitments
- Pro-actively ensure documents are configured, stored and logged in one place
- Demonstrates a high-level understanding of the subject or project
- Ensures key documents are updated and reviewed
What we're looking for:
- Broad experience of working in PMO environments utilising recognised PPM methodologies
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship development and management skills including the confidence to effectively challenge others where appropriate.
- Excellent communication and drafting skills with an ability to interpret technical programme updates and provide clear, concise reports for non-technical audiences
- Attention to detail, an analytical ability to help propose solutions to problems and appropriately prioritise activities
- Proficient use of MS applications including Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong initiative and drive, self-motivated with an aptitude to work well under pressure and with low supervision
About Smart DCC
Smart DCC believes in making Britain more connected, so we can all lead smarter, greener lives. We've built the secure infrastructure that's going to support the mass roll out of smart meters across the country. Our universal, secure network will be in 30 million homes and businesses, making it the largest network in Britain. That makes this a truly exciting time to join us. You'll be part of a team that's supporting the country's transition to a low-carbon economy, and helping to ensure an affordable, secure and sustainable energy supply for the future. If you thrive in environment of change and innovation, then Smart DCC is the place for you.
Smart DCC are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We're supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We're always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you'll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.
What's in it for you?
You'll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, you can contact (url removed)
<img src="(url removed)|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.