We are looking for DevOps Engineers who are team players and can build relationships and work productively with other teams across a variety of domains, including:
Influencing teams in adopting DevOps best practices
Designing & developing automation workflows
Taking ownership of specific problems and deliver customer focused outcomes
Join our mobile team to help us transform this complex business in a seamless experience for our customers. We work in a complex business with a high volume of customers and transactions, so a desire to dive into the details and come up with creative solutions is key.
We hope that you'll apply if:
- You have excellent technical knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tooling across a variety of technologies
- You have good knowledge of at least one source control platform (e.g. git/gitlab/github/gerrit/bitbucket/etc...), workflows and branching strategies
- You have experience of using containers
- You are familiarity with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform/Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- You have working understanding of groovy scripting
- You have a structured approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- You enjoy contributing to the success of your team through close collaboration and communication
- You want to work on applications that have millions of active users, and regularly deliver new features into their hands
What skills and experience would be beneficial to have, but would not be essential for you to have. Such as:
- Development background
- Knowledge of at least one of the container orchestration tools like Rancher / Kubernetes / AWS ECS / Docker Swarm
- Experience in Mobile oriented CI/CD tooling (e.g. iOS build tools, mobile application distribution ..)
- Solid core Linux level skills with supporting scripting skills
Ultimately, we care much more about the person you are, how you think and approach things, than a list of qualifications on a CV. Even if you can’t say ‘yes’ to all of the above, but are smart, self-motivated and passionate about delivering great solutions then get in touch.
Our digital platforms (public website, mobile & tablet app and internet banking website) are where the majority of customer and colleague interactions with the bank take place. While everyone in the group has had some interaction with them as a user or helped build new features on top of them, they are becoming increasingly complex with the introduction of public API’s, increasing numbers of devices to access them from and constantly evolving operating systems.
The Digital Platform Evolution team helps the organisation to really understand how we leverage these digital touch points and the increasingly varied device capabilities that they run on, to stay relevant and fully embrace the rapidly evolving mobile first digital landscape.
As our organisation transforms, the team will evolve the core design and architectural frameworks of these platforms to help them further integrate with our physical channels, ensure they look and feel great to customers however they interact with them, and to deliver new features or capabilities that act as enablers for value streams to build out from.
Within mobile, there's a strong focus on business value and giving customers the features they need.
At LBG, we’re invested in your continual development. That’s why we’ve fostered a collaborative learning environment that supports your career goals and encourages knowledge-sharing. Our inclusive culture offers you flexibility to try new things while helping you build the future you want.