Job Title Data Analyst
At Barclays, a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst has arisen in the Overseas Technology team.
The purpose of the role is to support critical projects across the Overseas Services business by providing Data Analysis services. You will support the Senior Data Analyst, work as part of multiple project teams, understanding in detail the project objective and collating and delivering all data required for successful project delivery.
The Overseas Services Technology provides end-to-end business and technology project delivery to the Wealth and Investments and Private Bank & Overseas Services business across Barclays UK and Barclays International.
· Requirements elicitation and documentation
· Partner with projects across the business to contribute to successful delivery of these projects
· Project manage all data requirements in line with the project demands
· End-to-end requirements management and traceability
· Ensure Compliance with Barclays Information Risk Management policy and frameworks
· Partner with Barclays MI teams to define the most appropriate service for requests
· Client and colleague communications strategy and planning
· Impact analysis, both business and technical
· Have recent experience working on data analysis
· Excellent data management skills, specifically SQL in Teradata or MS SQL Server
· Strong evidence of working across multiple locations
· Strong evidence of stakeholder management at all levels
· Microsoft Excel & VBA
· Degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline
· Qlikview, Tableau, PowerBI or similar
· Experience in Financial Services
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.