• Identify TIBCO platform requirements according to customer’s technical requirements
• Design the complete TIBCO deployment solution based on VMC(Amazon) which is HA/DR required and aiming to 99.999% availability.
• Low level design with backup/restore solution, load balance, logging, sizing, transaction priority, security solution (account, rule, feature mapping in design level) , performance considered for 99.999% availability.
• Implement of the scalability, stability and uptime of TIBCO platforms in test, pre-production, production environments. • Installation and configuration, tuning of the TIBCO systems.
• Adapter design (by pattern) and sample implementation with north /source DR considered.
• Test plan and execution management of none functional test, especially for DR and for 99.999% availability.
• Monitoring procedure implementation and maintenance for TIBCO.
• Experience on HLD and LLD for complex business, huge traffic project.
• Experience on installation HA/DR and load balanced TIBCO system.
• Experience on tuning and sizing of TIBCO system.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts
• More than 7 years of experience in architecture/ design role for TIBCO based ESB.
• More than 4 years of experience on TIBCO BusiWorks deployment, configuration.
• IP design for TIBCO related system.
• migration of network inventory solution
• Extensive IT Projects experience including SOA/BPM architecture experience. Participation in OSS IT Transformation projects in the past is a plus.
• Working experience on high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR).
• System tuning capability and quick issue identification skill.
• Bachelors degree in relevant IT/telecommunications sector.
Location: Bracknell, UK
Salary: £65'000 / annum
Advert Closing Date: 10/07/2019