Technical Skill Requirements - Core
● Demonstrated scripting experience (Python, GoLang, NodeJS, Perl, Ruby) or other high level programming or scripting tooling including extracting and updating data in enterprise data sources and/or interacting with the network devices.
● Experience working on shared code bases using best practices in CI / Source
● Control / Release Management and Change Control
● Application and Infrastructure Configuration management
Technical Skill Requirements - Servers
● Deep Experience in Linux Systems. Must be capable of demonstrating high levels of proficiency from the command line.
● Server Build and Performance Tuning - Must be able cable of demonstrating high levels of understanding of the process for both.
● Kernel Bypass Adapters - Solarflare, Mellanox, ExaBlaze ExaNIC adapters
● FPGA Adapters - Altera / Xilinx - OpenCL
● Automated build / packaging experience - Ansible, RPM, Puppet, Chef
● AWS/GCP, Terraform etc automated provisioning tool chains
Technical Skill Requirements - Security
● Strong understanding and practical experience of designing networks and security features such as policy automation, encryption, overlays, VRF, ACL,
● ISE, 802.1x, MAB, RADIUS etc.
● Firewalls - Fortinet firewall management
● Ability to architect, design and defend a threat model for an arbitrary environment incl. compensating controls
● Familiarity with MIT Kerberos application within enterprise Linux environments as well as IPtables
Technical Skill Requirements - Networks
● Experience in architecture and design of network principles (routing & switching - NXOS/EOS ). Must be capable of demonstrating high levels of proficiency.
● Experience with Time Synchronization - Must be capable of demonstrating a high level of proficiency to meet international financial standards
● Network capture appliances (Corvil, Endace, Fireeye), optical taps, Wireshark
Technical Skill Requirements - Data Analytics / Automation
● Intermediate SQL - MySQL,Sybase, DB2
● NoSQL DBs - Mongo
● Standard analytics libraries like numpy/pandas
● NIFI, Elastic Search, Kibana, Kafka and other large-data collection system build-out and operations
● Principle of modern ML-techniques with an ability to demonstrate junior-level adaptation
Skills & Requirements
● Demonstrated self-development outside the office
Sense of ownership/accountability
Must have the ability to work in our
dynamic, fast paced environment
Desire to learn and adapt to new
Open source contributions a bonus
Ability to prioritize along with
good time management skills
Outstanding attention to detail and