Applications Manager (Finance Platforms) - London - up to £75,000
A leading international service provider with their HQ in London is urgently seeking a new Finance Applications Manager to take ownership of their finance platforms and drive the global implementation of a new core finance ERP solution.
You will manage a team with responsibility for the strategy, development, maintenance and support of their core Finance applications and platforms (Finance ERP / TM1 / Reporting / Cash Management / Treasury etc). This is a great time to be joining the business as they go through a period of transformation across their IT function - investing heavily in new applications, cloud platforms and systems to scale the business.
As the successful candidate you must have:
* Strong experience in a Finance Applications leadership role - this could be any enterprise level Finance platform e.g. SAP, Oracle, Navision, Sage
* Prior experience of leading the development, maintenance and support of finance applications
* International experience and responsibility
* Experience of leading finance application implementations - the plan, build and roll-out phases
* Strong skills in project management and business analysis
* Experience of managing finance application teams
* Strong 3rd party supplier management skills
* The communication skills and stakeholder management skills to report into senior management
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that incudes:
* Basic salary of circa £60,000 - £75,000 depending on skills and experience
* 10% bonus
* 25 days holiday
* The opportunity to enable an organisation that shapes the education and futures of children around the world
This is an urgent role where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.