You will be working with our team of experts on a wide variety of projects across our product range at Technopoly.
You may be working with an existing product to customise it to a particular client’s specific requirements or to produce a one-off new development for them. You may be working to future proof our software by being part of the team that is upgrading it to make it web based.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate with a thorough knowledge of full stack software development.
- You are self taught or a graduate who is passionate about programming.
- You are looking for a career in a Newquay based company where you can make a difference.
- You will be able on to travel to our Northern office and clients as our company representative and discuss projects with them if required.
- You have the ability to work within a team and appreciate the qualities and ideas of others.
- You can communicate and empathise with our differing customer base and guide them through projects and techno jargon.
- You have a great sense of humour and honesty.
We have been trading for 25 years and have a suite of market leading software solutions. We are in the process of re launching our company brand to go “back to the future” and as part of this we are upgrading all our products to be mobile platform based. Join us at this exciting time for the next part of our journey, be part of our growth and help us shape our future.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to fulfil your potential
- A family run business that cares about its employees
- An established friendly team who are proud of all we achieve.
- Great office location at Prow Park in Newquay with several great surf beaches 5 minutes away.
- Onsite café and takeaway.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Complimentary fresh fruit.
- Salary sacrifice bike scheme.
- 25 days holiday per year as well as bank holidays
Other Application Details
Interested? Attach your CV via Unlocking Potential Jobs to apply.
We are planning on contacting candidates and interviewing as we go along so this advert may close earlier than advertised.
Applications must be submitted via the Unlocking Potential Jobs Website