The Investor Services Transformation team is looking to hire a highly motivated Cloud Architect/Engineer to join the team in the expansion and integration of the Transformation team group globally. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the design and execution of the Cloud strategy across all lines of businesses under Investor Services.
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to design, deploy and operate cloud based Architectures. Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills
- Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures.
- Experience in platform and cloud migrations – from identifying opportunities to executing the changeover.
- Ability to work with team members from around the globe / experience working with off-shore models.
- Design of Cloud environments with a focus on Azure/AWS/Cloud Foundry and demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
- Delivery of Cloud Strategies, aligned with customer’s business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of Azure/AWS/Cloud Foundry within large regulated enterprise environments.
- Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally to drive Cloud Adoption
- Working with developers in other component teams to ensure consistent integration of services across teams
- Troubleshoot site issues
- Participate in on-call rotation if required
- Azure/AWS/Cloud Foundry based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Knowledge of further Cloud technologies (Azure, S3, VMware, Kubernetes, Docker)
- 4+ years' experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with focus on Azure/AWS/Cloud Foundry, server, storage and networking.
- 10+ years' experience with Linux/Windows Server Operating Systems. Experience with MS SQL, Sharepoint and .NET is added value
- Experience in leading a team while driving a major technology strategy
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Understands and can articulate the technical merits and value of Cloud computing
- Familiarity with more at least one programming languages (C, C++, Java, Python, etc.).
- You have experience designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting distributed systems (on Linux, Windows)
- Database experience Oracle/Sybase/MySQL
- Experience of monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Experience of working on highly scalable & highly available systems