PROCUREMENT - IT CATEGORY MANAGER - PRESTIGIOUS FTSE 250 - LONDON - GBP45 - 55K + Comprehensive Benefits (/ 25% Bonus / Pension)
One of the market's leading FTSE 250 Professional Services firms is seeking an ambitious and high-potential IT procurement specialist to step up to IT Category Manager, spearheading the strategy for this GBP150M+ spend area and achieving impressive savings for the business. With the Future Procurement Leadership Programme at hand, the IT Category Manager will be fast-tracked towards Associate Directorship.
As IT Category Manager you will:-
- Have autonomy over diverse and multi-million spends across the IT & Telecommunications procurement categories, including but not limited to Hardware, Software and Managed & Professional Services sourcing
- Nurture key senior stakeholder relationships to maintain crucial buy-in for this fast-growing spend area
- Benefit from the Future Procurement Leadership Programme to ensure your continued development, working alongside and learning from industry experts from a variety of FTSE 250 brands
- A successful track record of handling multi-million pound IT procurement spends and achieving significant cost savings
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Degree from a leading university (or country equivalent)
- CIPS or MCIPS (preferable but not essential)
Due to the established hierarchy within this blue chip firm there will be various routes for internal progression, so it is an excellent opportunity to hone your IT procurement expertise and either progress towards IT Procurement Associate Director or make a cross-functional move into another indirect category.
If you would like to be considered for this FTSE 100 procurement position, please send your CV to
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at
Key skills: Software, Procurement, FTSE 100, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Software, Technology, IT, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, , Professional Services, Application Development, Hosting, Application Maintenance, Software Licensing, Software Asset Management