Test Automation Engineer role in Belfast working with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Java
, circa. £35,500 Your new company
Test Automation Engineer role based in Belfast with an established software house, developing applications for clients around the world. You will be joining the Automation team to contribute to the established automation test suite, while frequently collaborating with the QA and development team members. You will be working with automation and QA testing tools such as Selenium and Cucumber, working with development languages including Java
. Your new role
As a Test Automation Developer you will be an integral part of the QA team, contributing to the automation frameworks. Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintaining the automation test suite
- Help expand the automation test coverage
- Create and review test plans
- Becoming an expert of the systems you are testing
- Actively collaborate with other QA team members, development teams, product owners etc.
For this position you will need:
What you'll get in return
- 2 years experience within an agile QA environment
- Experience in creating and maintaining automation tests
- Experience with tools such as Selenium, HP Quality Centre and Cucumber
- Working knowledge and experience with Java
You will get an attractive salary circa £35,500, a great benefits package, onsite parking and more. You will be joining a team that love what they do, the products they work on and the company they work for. If this sounds like the right next step for you then get in touch! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.