A global provider of message-oriented middleware this company needs a high level Technical Presales Consultant to cover global accounts based here in Singapore. This is a very technical banking senior level presales role within a rapidly growing and evolving cloud based business. Please apply for full details and a confidential discussion.
We are looking for a strong individual with outstanding technical and interpersonal skills to perform as Senior Sales Engineer/Senior Technical Presales role based in Singapore.
The candidate will own technical relationships with clients & prospects, which may involve interacting on a daily basis in the integration space to a wide array of audiences at all levels from C level to development. Sales Engineers also drive and own Proof of Concepts with prospects for identified sales opportunities and help customers and prospects familiarize themsevles with company technology from conceptual to hands-on levels.
This position will require travel based on customer needs, sometimes globally. Working closely with the sales team you will support customers on a technical level, run customer presentations, customer trials, customer integration/architecture and help in the development of new accounts.
Undergraduate degree, ideally in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Masters in Science, Business or Engineering.
10+ years experience in technology/presales/technical strategy consulting roles in the integration space
The candidate must have solid experience in the following disciplines:
- Ability to articulate technical concepts and solutions to various audiences, from CTOs/CIOs to Developers, evangelizing modern concepts to help transform traditional solutions, especially in the integration and digital domains.
- Solid presentation and white-boarding skills. This role is customer facing, the successful candidate must have solid presentation and communication skills and be ready to take on the challenges of a fast-moving, fast growing, and dynamic environment. Stakeholder engagement, as well as technical leadership team handholding, would be required. Presales experience would be an asset.
- Enterprise Integration Patterns and Solution architecture experience would be an asset. Knowledge of Digital patterns, application lifecycle management, and continuous integration.
- Domain knowledge (from a systems integration perspective) of FSI is essential.
- Working experience with Technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and PaaS platforms.
- Overall industry knowledge about Financial Systems (trading, risk, etc), Cloud, IoT, Big Data, Digital, networking and other topical technology domains would be ideal.
- An individual with exposure to Amazon Web Services also would be a big bonus
EA Reg No: R1113812
EA License No: 17S8587