Software Developer / Software Engineer
Cambridgeshire - Near Central
£35,000 - 42,000 + Benefits (10% Bonus)
Our client is in need of an experienced Software Development Engineer to develop ongoing and greenfield web development projects.
This role will be responsible the development and delivery of software applications, reporting to the senior leadership team. You will be accountable for the development life cycle of software projects from supporting the analysis through to implementation.
Software Development resources:
- Responsible for the allocation of resources to meet agreed priorities
- Record appropriate metrics and provide analysis and reports
- Delivering project management services for implementation of technical projects
- Development of policies, standards and procedures for software development environment
- Ensuring support and training is provided to Software Development team
Development of software solutions to support external commercial opportunities and deliver effective internal solutions:
- Management of full software development life-cycle within the business unit
- Development, enhancement and support of internal and external web based software solutions using C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server
- Development, enhancement and support of applications and services using C# and Microsoft .Net.
- Support development of systems requirement / functional requirement specifications as required
- Defining and researching new software developments to support business requirements, including enhanced solutions to aid commercial business activities.
Management of technical document production:
- Ensuring the production of technical documentation and support notes for new software applications
- Managing the enhancement of code documentation for existing applications
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of web based software development, including SQL Server, C#, web based solutions (ASP.NET / web services)
- Experience/knowledge in e-commerce solutions and secure means of data transfer between suppliers & customers
- Implementation of SQL Server databases and maintenance/support
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft development products
Experience of working to deadlines individually and as part of a team
Personal skills and behaviours:
- Proven problem solving and decision making ability
- Demonstrates strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical ability
- Excellent analytically skills
- Ability to engage with people at all levels within an organisation and communicate complex business ideas
For more information please contract Charlie Cooper on 01344477190 / jtaylor24@teksystems(.com)
C# / .Net / Web Development / Software Development team lead / Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment / Development / MVC / Docker
/ Cloud / AWS / Azure / Unit
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.