This long term appointment is a complement to the existing 25 strong team that provides support to a fully integrated command and control system to Royal Navy operations staff.
This exciting systems & software programme covers many disciplines including design, development, installation, implementation, integration, acceptance, training and logistics support - it is run solely from our Christchurch site for delivery to our customer at various naval HQs.
- The Software Engineer should be qualified to diploma or degree level in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related discipline.
- Software development lifecycle and processes (e.g. design, coding, unit testing) and tools (e.g. UML design tools, code IDEs)
- Experience of software development including desktop-based applications in an appropriate language: Powershell, C#
- Windows or Linux target environments
- Network communications including networking equipment, WAN techniques, Ethernet categories and associated techniques
£46 per hour.
12 month contract to start on 25th November.
This role requires full Security Clarence (SC) prior to working onsite.
You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain Security Clearance.
This role involves direct access to ITAR Materials, therefore we can only consider a sole British National for this.
If you're interested in this role hit APPLY and I will be in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.