Job Title: Junior Application Developer
Salary: £18k - £24k depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Due to continued growth, The Company is looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable junior developer to join them providing dynamic and customer focused solutions to their ever-widening client base, and play an active part in their continuing success
Based in their Essendine offices you will be working within their existing development team and responsible for the development of bespoke applications within a range of local businesses. The role is varied and as such a background in IT systems and/or IT support would be desirable. In addition to working on their clients systems the role would also include some development of internal systems.
This position would ideally suit someone that has proven development skills and is looking to build upon these skills gained within an environment that encourages personal development.
- Develop and support both the new and existing applications that are in use across the client base
- Proactively research new technologies and make recommendations to the management team where appropriate
- Deliver applications that are in-line with agreed specifications
- Adhere to defined company working practises and development standards
- Liaison with clients and suppliers as and when the role dictates
You must be/have:
- Passionate about the work you perform
- Happy to work as part of a team or independently
- Forward thinking and have a desire to progress and learn new skills
- A clear communicator that can liaise with clients directly if required
- Required Experience or certification
- At least two years' experience developing applications
- Full UK Driving License
- C# Development
- NET Development
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio
- Database development (MS SQL & MySQL Databases)
- Entity Framework
- WinForms, WPF & UWP Development
- PHP development
- WordPress development
If you are looking to work within a successful company and want to be recognised and rewarded as a key member of a growing business, then please apply today.
No agencies or alternative job boards please, your calls will not be taken.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.