You will be working with our team at Technopoly to support our existing software provision, you will need to be able to categorise and prioritise support calls and liaise with customers to answer their queries in a pro-active manner.
This role is a great opportunity for either a junior developer looking to grow their programming skills or a graduate who is keen to develop a career in the software industry who wants to join our team and show us what they can do.
Full training and support will be provided.
- Able to install and configure PC and server operating systems and applications.
- Assist with monitoring and maintaining our computer systems and communication networks.
- Configure supplied customer systems and format output documents as required.
- Provide reports and developments as directed.
- Deal with Level 1 and 2 customer support calls including, setting up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with day to day support requests.
- Provide online and onsite product training as required.
- All of the above will require a basic knowledge of Microsoft Access, SQL, Visual Basic and other Microsoft Office and Sage products.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- A keen interest in learning new software.
- You are looking for a career in a Newquay based SME where you can make a difference.
- You have the ability to work within a team and appreciate the qualities and ideas of others.
- You can communicate and empathise with our differing customer base and guide them through projects and techno jargon.
- You have a great sense of humour and honesty.
We have been trading for 25 years and have a suite of market leading software solutions. We are in the process of re launching our company brand to go “back to the future” and as part of this we are upgrading all our products to be mobile platform based. Join us at this exciting time for the next part of our journey, be part of our growth and help us shape our future.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to fulfil your potential.
- A family run business that cares about its employees.
- An established friendly team who are proud of all we achieve
- Great office location at Prow Park in Newquay with several great surf beaches 5 minutes away.
- Onsite café and takeaway.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Complimentary fresh fruit.
- Salary sacrifice bike scheme.
- 25 days holiday per year as well as bank holidays.
Other Application Details
Interested? Attach your CV via Unlocking Potential Jobs to apply.
We are planning on contacting candidates and interviewing as we go along, so this advert may close earlier than advertised.
Applications must be submitted via the Unlocking Potential Jobs Website