About the Role
We are looking for an individual who can help deliver Neptune Projects for Clients. We have a growing amount of requests for support on projects, Neptune training and Customer Enablement. The Role will therefore involve the following key activities:
- Building Applications using the Neptune DXP product
- Providing Consulting advise on how to plan, manage and deliver projects and set up the platform in different architectural scenarios
- Delivering Training of our Platform for both Partners and Customers
About your Organizational Structure
You will be one of the 3 UK based Neptune Consultants.
You will have three key Stakeholders:
- UK MD – She will be your hiring Manager
- Global Consulting Director – You will be part of his virtual global team of around 20 consultants mostly based in Norway
- Senior UK Consultant – He will be your day to day mentor and guide.
- Client Satisfaction
There will be a base salary plus a bonus based on Company performance. The Company bonus will be activated on the successful completion of a probationary period of six months.
The contract will be a permanent contract with a 6 month probationary period.
About the Ideal Candidate
Ideally you will be an experienced App Developer with Neptune Skills. You will be familiar with the Neptune Platform and you will be comfortable delivering and developing Applications using the Neptune Platform. Ideally both P8 and P9.
You will also enjoy supporting Sales by providing expert Consulting advice and building POCs.
You will be enthusiastic about the Neptune tool and be excited about the opportunity to be part of the company.
You will be a curious person who enjoys exploring technology and finding solutions to Client problems.
You will be someone who cares about UX and ideally has some Design Thinking and Agile skills.
You will be a team player who is comfortable working across borders and in virtual environments with your Consultants in other markets.
Above all, you should be someone who is action orientated, reliable and delivers against promises. Your contribution will be an essential element to the success of the organization in the UK & Italy and this must be taken extremely seriously.
You should be aware that in the small start-up team you may be required to do activities which are not specifically in your job description but since you have a ‘can-do’ attitude this won’t be a problem.
- Knowledge of modern javascipt (classes, Async calls, promises, etc)
- Web Services (SOAP, API, Odata Protocol)
- REST API Management (Strong experience creating/consuming APIs)
- Advanced English both oral and written
Not required but desirable:
- Phonegap (usage of Apache Cordova libraries/plugins, deployment, etc)
- ABAP (OOABAP)
- Basic knowledge of latest cloud service technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
- Experience in developing with Neptune’s DX Platform ideally 1 year or more.
Interview and Selection Process
You should be aware that whilst we want to make a very fast decision, we also want to ensure that the candidate is the right fit so we have developed the following robust process:
- Primary Interview will be with the Senior Consultant in the UK and the UK Team Lead
- Second Interview will be with the Global Head of Consulting in Norway
- Third interview will be with the UK MD.
- Final stage will include a challenge which you need to address and will be held in our Head Office in Norway so that you are able to meet the HQ team.
- References will be collected and checked.
We should be able to complete this process end to end in about three weeks. Some of these interviews may be held together – some of these interviews may be conducted by phone.
How to Apply. If you are interested in the position please send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role.