We're the leading genetic testing/digital health company in Southeast Asia and the UK.
With a simple saliva sample, individuals can discover how their genes affect their diet, drug
response, disease and cancer risk.
In 2018, we acquired DNAFit, and in the UK, we share an office in Kings Cross. We are a
B2C brand with a mission is to transform the health and wellness outlook for millions of people,
using the power of genetics.
Together we are 20 people in the UK and over 200 globally.
Why work for this company?
Our collective dream is to change the future of health industry through engaging with
businesses and insurers. We strive to reduce lifestyle-related health conditions (such as obesity,
diabetes and heart disease) that plague the population, so that everyone can live longer,
healthier, and happier lives.
This starts with a DNA test, but then we enable a business to take it much further, with
genetically tailored meal plans, exercise programs and consultations.
What you’ll be doing
We have an established business arm in Asia, but is currently nascent in the UK. We have
Sales and Implementation leads and are currently looking for Customer Success and Marketing
You won’t be alone, in the the same office we have entire marketing team. Your job will be all things marketing related, from planning out the year, updating the website, scoring leads, writing blogs, pushing through design work and managing events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Evolving the web presence with updated messaging and designs
● Engaging clients to create case study content and thought leadership
● Developing a content strategy to drive B2B leads and working with our content team to
develop a calendar and selection of lead magnets
● Bringing this content strategy to life across socials, primarily Linked In
● Getting organised for all our events in 2019, including booth design, collateral
development and lead capture
● Developing ad-hoc advertising assets
● Helping prepare sales presentations
The ideal candidate
You are a self starter, go getter and don’t need to be asked get things done. You want to be part
of a results-focused sales organisation with large deals at stake. You want to flex your muscles
at all things marketing. More about you:
● You love Salesforce
● You’re metrics driven and want to score leads in technologies such as Hubspot
● You have experience of growing a brand
● You’re agile in the Google suite, PPT and keynote
● You are a good communicator—we're global and so are our clients
● You are a believer in health, fitness and nutrition
● You’re responsive with excellent time management
Experience and details
● Junior / Mid level role with 2 to 3 years experience
● Paid role