Team Leader- Cisco Networks - West Midlands - £52k
Our market leading international client is looking to recruit a Cisco Networks Team Leader, reporting
to the Technical Services Manager the post holder will provide day-to-day supervision of the UK Network delivery team and hands on technical resolution of incidents and services requests to ensure quality, productivity, and availability objectives are met.
Team Leading Duties;
- Demonstrate the right behaviours in accordance with our culture and values that include honesty and integrity. Ensure that all members of the team are clear how their work contributes towards account success.
- Resource planning to meet service commitments
- Coordinate team members
- Training plans / objectives
- Adhere to company working practises and policies
- Report activities on a monthly basis against all business targets/objectives/service levels
- Monitor team performance and identify and implement areas for action
- Build and maintain a co-operative and supportive team environment within the Infrastructure Services Support
- Maintain a sense of direction and energy within the group
- Build and maintain consistency across the technical disciplines
- The role is partly hands-on, in support and development of the team and therefore an ability to work with Network infrastructure is essential.
- Must have experience in the following area:
- At least 3 years in depth knowledge and problem solving experience of CISCO products
- Very Strong Layer 2 & 3 Networking Skills
- Strong skills in either Cisco Data Centre (Nexus, UCS, and /or Virtualization), Cisco Security and/ or Cisco Unified Communications (Call Manager, Unity, IPCC Express, etc.) technologies.
- Commercial knowledge - resource requirements, estimating and contractual awareness.
- To be able to demonstrate experience in managing service delivery to clients in full scope of networks infrastructure.
Able to produce high quality documentation in an agreed format
If you can provide evidence of some or all of the above, please apply within. The exciting opportunity will give you the chance to put your own stamp on a great organisations approach to security.
Alternatively, please contact me directly on: obrown@teksystems (.com)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.