Job Title: Senior UI/UX Designer
Location: Hammersmith, London
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful digital solutions that improve lives and to have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech.
Across this network their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their overall aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
This role will be pivotal in defining and designing their platform, taking their user journey and experience to the next level. We're looking for an innovative and enthusiastic UI/UX designer to join their team. They will be responsible for the UI and UX design of their innovative platform 'myGP® Connect', creating a user friendly, intuitive interface that enables healthcare providers to deliver the best possible care to their patients.
They have experienced significant growth over the last few years and are on an exciting trajectory to continue this growth. Their platform is at the heart of what they do, and they are looking for someone who has a real passion for delivering quality solutions that transform healthcare.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, the main responsibilities will be to:
- Work with Product Owners, Product Managers and Development team to design innovative solutions to their users' problems
- Create and deliver user-centric UI designs from mock-ups through to full fidelity
- Drive the full UX lifecycle (user research, ideation, personas, user journey maps, concept sketches, wireframes and testing)
- Design user interface options iteratively and test them with users to ensure that their needs are being met and that decisions are backed up by evidence and data
- Deliver clean and practical designs that align with the myGP® brand guidelines and reflect their company values
- Organise and maintain the product style guides and design libraries in an efficient way
- Communicate and collaborate with the development team to ensure that designs are delivered as per the brief and acceptance criteria specified
- Present design ideas to stakeholders, provide justification and logic for design decisions using key learnings and data-driven insights
- Promote UX best practice across design and product teams
- Work with other members of the design team to ensure that user experience is consistent and logical across their market-leading mobile app and web platform
- Provide input into multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations of stakeholders
What they're looking for:
- 3 years of extensive UI design experience
- 1 year+ of UX experience
- A portfolio that shows your design style and developed products (submissions without portfolios will not be considered)
- Previously shipped commercial products
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Invision and Adobe Suite (or similar)
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technology
- Excellent presentation skills
- Adobe InDesign, illustrator and After Effects experience
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge and/or Experience within the Health Tech industry
Above all, they want someone who shares their core principles of:
- Patient Centred
- Can be Trusted
- Can Deliver Quality
- Aiming High
The Company offers the following:
- A competitive salary
- An annual individual training budget of up to £1000 linked to your objectives for your role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, detailing your salary expectations.
Previous applicants need not apply.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful