You will be challenged to design and build a series of massively scalable microservices in .NET core 2.0, take ownership for the future direction of the services, be responsible for the releasing and operating of your services whilst working to our Spotify-style squad model.
You must have good experience of:
* C# on .NET 4.5 or greater web services
* Working with a Continuous Delivery pipeline
* SQL with handwritten, performant queries and stored procedures
* Testing – unit & integration testing is a must
Extra points if you have experience of:
* Microservices at scale
* React.js or another modern front-end framework
* Cloud native application development, utilising PaaS as much as possible.
* Containerisation and Orchestration experience, preferably Docker and Kubernetes
* Performance and scalability tuning and testing
* Caching and managing the lifetime of cached data
* Use of NoSQL data storage/databases e.g. CosmosDB, Cassandra, Document DB
* Experience of designing APIs for mobile applications is also helpful
If you’d like to hear more about the business and the benefits, just get in touch. Whether it’s over the phone or over a coffee, we’d love to chat with you.
Drop Winhola a line, she’s our Head of Talent:
0161 348 7151