Help desk operative
4 Month Contract
£10 per hour
About the company
A leading facilities management provider and a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
About the role
For the newly established facilities helpdesk based in Bellshill. The businesses are excited to be recruiting for their expanding helpdesk due to growing demand. Would you like to be part of a new growing venture?
* Answer calls for a growing multi contract fast paced Helpdesk
* Live Call logging on Internal CAFM system (MAXIMO)
* Assigning and Dispatching to various resources via multiple channels
* Work to Service level agreements preventing financial penalties to the business
* Issue reports to Internal and external clients/Customers using in-house system
* Pro-Actively Monitor and Chase work Orders to completion within the required SLA
* Action requests via various channels.
* Administration tasks as required by the business
To be considered
* FM Helpdesk experience
* Experience of working to strict SLAs & KPIs
* Good Customer Service Skills
* Excellent attention to detail including a high level of accuracy
* Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Microsoft packages
* Ability to prioritise is essential
What you will get in return
* Market rate
* Immediate start
* Opportunity to partner with a global brand
How to apply
To be considered for this role, send an up to date CV to (url removed). Alternatively, click “apply” to register your details and submit your application.